* Milton Williams Head T&F Coach @ Norristown High School
* Cardwell Wootten Sprint Coach @ Phoenixville High School
** We will be accepting a total of 20 athletes
What To Expect
The PA United Hurdle Clinics are about developing proper Acceleration - Max-Velocity and Capacity for the event. If you are looking for a place to learn and develop your sprinting & hurdling skills, PA United's Clinics are for you!
Athletes will engage in non-stop instruction. The training sessions will focused on:
1. The Start- We will teach athletes how to get their body in the proper acceleration position to attack the first 30 to 40 meters.
2. Posture- the proper running angles are essential and are based on an athlete's technique - strength and force application.
3. Stride Length & Frequency- proper Hurdling and Sprinting are a result of and athletes running Rhythm